Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevhur's Items on eBay

Thanks Kev! Figured ud be a fan as you have a Tim Horton collection going. It will also be the pinnacle of my PC, theres nothing that can top this for me right now

I agree, if I ever get a Horton auto, i would be done...lol maybe a Horton game used stick or jersey can top this, but not much more..... lifetime of free coffee could work also....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, he makes some insane cards. I've seen a few now, including this one, that are better than most of what gets produced by the Big 3 companies.

That's making good use of a cut auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Yeah, I mean a well designed card of Tim Horton holding the Cup, vs something like this:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/FAMOUS-FABRIC...item5d44ae0e4b

or

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/FAMOUS-FABRIC...item27d97a69ae

even The Cup ones are pretty plain, just cant find an example right now lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Another amazing card Jon. Congrats on an amazing card Andrew

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks Chris!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

That's amazing, and I have to ask a question, because my mind is being blown here. So, did you have a card with a Horton cut auto that looked like crap that you sent to Jon for customizing/improving, or did you have a piece of paper with the auto on it and turned that into a custom card? Either way, it looks great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Measly piece of paper Paul. Why I'm glad I held out. Was planning on framing it somehow with a vintage Horton card but glad I saw jons work before doing that!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Man, that is a huge win for you! The card looks terrific. Jon deserves a lot of credit for the reputation he's built himself as a go-to custom card maker. I get excited every time I see he or Ethan's (TheBoxBreaker) newest work. Always trying new things, new designs, so cool to see.

Where does one pick up a "measly piece of paper" that happens to have Tim Horton's auto on it? I'm inspired.

SCF Rewards
    Country

DEAR LORD!! Why would anyone ever crack wax to pull an auto when there are people like Jon or Ethan who can make cards better than any I've ever seen mass produced? That card is amazing! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found a collector with a massive cut auto collection, managed to pry this one away from him at a reasonable price :). Tim Horton auto is something I always wanted, just never thought I would see the day, so when the opportunity came i jumped all over it. Was just a right place, right time kind of endeavor

Man, that is a huge win for you! The card looks terrific. Jon deserves a lot of credit for the reputation he's built himself as a go-to custom card maker. I get excited every time I see he or Ethan's (TheBoxBreaker) newest work. Always trying new things, new designs, so cool to see.

Where does one pick up a "measly piece of paper" that happens to have Tim Horton's auto on it? I'm inspired.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast