Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Bonderman Website Up

Thumbs up Jeremy Bonderman Website Up

For all of you that suggested I put my Jeremy Bonderman player collection on the Internet, it's up and running. It's still a bit raw but it does contain the important stuff, all of my Bonderman cards. Feel free to take a peek at your leasure. http://www.freewebs.com/Bonderman/

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    i read through some of the stats and looked at some of the cards u got, looks really good and interesting. also looks like u kno ur stuff about him lol

that is by far the most extensive single player collection I have ever seen.... very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by CYmarlins
    i read through some of the stats and looked at some of the cards u got, looks really good and interesting. also looks like u kno ur stuff about him lol
    CY, thanks a lot. I live in Michigan so I get to see him play a lot. I've enjoyed following his career since he join the Tigers. Afterall, it's no often that the Tigers have quality pitchers...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bballplayr366
    that is by far the most extensive single player collection I have ever seen.... very impressive.
    Hey bball thanks a lot, it's been a long time in the making. I've probably used the search button on eBay so much that I've about worn it out...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PSUrrender
    Sweet site.
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate that.

man I just pulled a 06 Heritage Bonderman, thought I might of had one you hadnt got yet LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Box Buster
    man I just pulled a 06 Heritage Bonderman, thought I might of had one you hadnt got yet LOL
    Hey Buster nice try...lol. Keep trying brother cause I'd love it if you could find one I don't have. Then I could buy it from you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast