Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Looking to make money with cards

I used to deal some cards, and am interested in getting back in, but don't have a lot of time. Any ideas on how I could make some good money in the card business without spending a lot of time. I have plenty of capital to be able to do something, I've just been out of the card game for a while so am curious what I could do. I also wouldn't be opposed to partnering up with a knowledgable person who could do some of the legwork and do something together since I don't have a lot of time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey my name is josh send me an email with the details of what youre looking to do i have alot of time to do the legwork as im unemployed right now and a stay at home dad my email is [email protected] or [email protected] thanks id be very interested in forming a partnership sincerely josh

Making money with cards

Quote Originally Posted by snowbank
    I used to deal some cards, and am interested in getting back in, but don't have a lot of time. Any ideas on how I could make some good money in the card business without spending a lot of time. I have plenty of capital to be able to do something, I've just been out of the card game for a while so am curious what I could do. I also wouldn't be opposed to partnering up with a knowledgable person who could do some of the legwork and do something together since I don't have a lot of time.

got my ideas in place just no capital to make it work where are you located at look at my homepage and look at some of the items i've posted at this web sitehttp://www.sportsfanauctions.com\shop.php?userid=86:new_uklia

SCF Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by juniorkidgreg
    got my ideas in place just no capital to make it work where are you located at look at my homepage and look at some of the items i've posted at this web sitehttp://www.sportsfanauctions.com\shop.php?userid=86:new_uklia

Your link didn't work for me. I'm in upstate NY.

Bill

Make Money with cards

Hey bill i'm from pittsburgh I used to do card show untill the cost was more that I would make so went back to work but got laid off but now I was trying to find a way to get back into Buying and selling cards go to my home page there is a link there to for the same site click the link for sportsfanauctions

SCF Rewards

Getting a crapload of PM's, so unless I've spoken with you about potentially doing something, I'm not interested anymore. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

hey snowbank,
    I buy and sell huge lots of low end stuff. If you are looking to get back into show or something and need nice stuff to fill a 25¢, 50¢ or $1 boxes let me know.

I also have my base player lot buy list, so you could always use that to find lots around your town and resell to me. I have a decent amount of regular player lot sellers and am always looking for more.

m