anybody have any sweet patches or patch autos ft maybe fs

plmk
    if u have anything i will get right back to u

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i have about 100 03-04 ultimate collection patches for sale. Lmk if interested. I have commons and highend (wade dual, darko triple).

Blake

Quote Originally Posted by clippersfan42
    i have about 100 03-04 ultimate collection patches for sale. Lmk if interested. I have commons and highend (wade dual, darko triple).

Blake
    well the only patch i seen that wasnt in your pc was the hinrich but im interested in that also lmk if any of your pc stuff is ft

check my site

the ultimate is not listed on my site. I can email you the list if you want. I was going to try and do the whole set but started going after other things.

Blake

the ultimate is not listed on my site. I can email you the list if you want. I was going to try and do the whole set but started going after other things.

Blake
    well if u already have it made up u can shoot me an email
    it will be easier to talk to u on aim r u on?

no i am at work and the list is on my lap top. I am not interested in trading the patches, mainly selling them. LMK you email and I will send out a list tonight.

blake

no i am at work and the list is on my lap top. I am not interested in trading the patches, mainly selling them. LMK you email and I will send out a list tonight.

blake
    ok well heres my email
    jcwill1@hotmail.com
    thanks

can u check my site interested in some other things

well dont have patch or patch/auto for trade but what do you need for the Diaw Auto bv$15 lmk thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    well dont have patch or patch/auto for trade but what do you need for the Diaw Auto bv$15 lmk thanks
    just sold it like 30 sec ago srry