Nascar Singles/Lots/Inserts/Auto's/Race-used-fs/ft

I've been going through my Nascar collection and have put together some lots of some of the best drivers in the game!!!!! I have lots of the following drivers with no duplicates!!!!!
    1. Dale Earnhardt,Sr. 93 cards
    2. Dale Earnhardt,Jr. 55 cards
    3. Tony Stewart 42 cards (2 rc's)
    4. Jeff Gordon 103 cards
    5. Mark Martin 95 cards
    6. Jeff Burton 66 cards
    7. Dale Jarrett 85 cards
    8. Rusty Wallace 87 cards
    9. Bobby Labonte 90 cards
    10. Terry Labonte 77 cards
    11. Bill Elliot 32 cards
    I can also make up lots of Kurt Busch, Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, Matt Kenseth, and any other of your favorite drivers!!! Contact me at drgfan300@yahoo.com, also let me know what you may be looking for as far as autograph's, race-used and rookie's (they go almost as fast as I get'em). Thanks!!! Rick.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Nascar

Quote Originally Posted by rockinyou
    I've been going through my Nascar collection and have put together some lots of some of the best drivers in the game!!!!! I have lots of the following drivers with no duplicates!!!!!
    1. Dale Earnhardt,Sr. 93 cards
    2. Dale Earnhardt,Jr. 55 cards
    3. Tony Stewart 42 cards (2 rc's)
    4. Jeff Gordon 103 cards
    5. Mark Martin 95 cards
    6. Jeff Burton 66 cards
    7. Dale Jarrett 85 cards
    8. Rusty Wallace 87 cards
    9. Bobby Labonte 90 cards
    10. Terry Labonte 77 cards
    11. Bill Elliot 32 cards
    I can also make up lots of Kurt Busch, Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, Matt Kenseth, and any other of your favorite drivers!!! Contact me at drgfan300@yahoo.com, also let me know what you may be looking for as far as autograph's, race-used and rookie's (they go almost as fast as I get'em). Thanks!!! Rick.
    I would be interested in the Earnharts, Kurt Busch what kind of price are we looking at

Quote Originally Posted by juniorkidgreg
    I would be interested in the Earnharts, Kurt Busch what kind of price are we looking at
    All of the cards/lots that I have are in penny sleeves and priced (03' Beckett annual price guide), the prices don't seem to change much in Nascar. Dale Earnhardt, Sr. 93 card lot, no doubles (1991-2001) bks for over $250, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. 55 card lot, no doubles bks for over $200. I'd have to put a lot of Kurt Busch cards together, I do have several 00' Maxx Kurt Busch rc's. You just missed the 94' Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Optima rc. Make me a reasonable offer and we can go from there. Let me know what ya think. I also may have some (htf) diecast as well. Make me an offer!

ill give u a couple bucks for all your john andretti singles

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydistance
    ill give u a couple bucks for all your john andretti singles
    Hi! Believe it or not, most of my Andretti singles are gone!!! Let me go through my cards and see what I can come up with. I'll probably come up with mostly inserts and I'll have to see what they amount to. I'll try and get back to you as soon as possible, so stay tuned. Thanks!