Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation 2 FREE Very Nice GU Cards- i got scamed off ebay!

Hey, i am posting this because i bought 2 very nice game used cards off of ebay, but got scamed because they have problems with them :icon_sad::

1. 2005 Diamond Kings CARD#DC-45 SHAWN GREEN "DIAMOND CUTS" (BAT/WHITE JERSEY) 058/100! What appears to be marker/sharpie on the front of the card.

2. Miguel Tejada-'04 fleer sweet sigs sweet stitches jersey 102/162! Medium crease on back- can see when you hold it up to the light.

I paid top dollar for both of these cards but i will give both away for $5 paypal or $5 mo/cash so i can get back a fraction of the price i paid for these cards, and the $5 includes shipping in sleeves and toploader or screw cases in a padded mailer. First Come First Serve!! Thanks!

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Anyone looking for these?? I will even take $3.50 for them?

do you have a scan?
    Hidden Content

Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

Here is the scan the red on the tejada is percise the Shawn green is the general area of the marker- its hard to see the marker
    Attachment 7446

Why dont you just message the guy and threaten to leave bad feedback if you dont get a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by CrammerJ600
    Anyone looking for these?? I will even take $3.50 for them?
    I will take them for $3.50 MO if tyler doesn't

Tyler isnt on so edgar i guess you can have them, but i was looking for the 3.50 in paypal?

Vikingfan- i did leave them bad feedback and they dont care... scamers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast