Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

I am not trying to excuse anyone. I am just explaining how company works. Big company do not care, like in the example of communication company that offer rebate to new customer and their loyal customer pay the full price and will not have the rebate. That is a pattern we see more from bigger company. I am old enough to know what customer care meant back in the days. But with company getting bigger and bigger, you simply don't see that kind of customer care. Just being realistic and not saying it would not be a good thing that thing turn back more to how it was before. I would love it but I just don't think this will happen. Like when you were fuelling a car back in the 60's and 70's, gaz bar owned their shop and were trying to get you to come back by giving you services. Washing the windows and fuelling for you. Now day, it's all control by big companies and you fuel and even pay yourself LOL

I think you simply are right to think the way you do. I just don't see this happening anymore with big company and don't think it would change anytime soon. I am certainly not defending them, common. Just saying it's today mentality. When it get's too big, company just don't care as much as it once was. All this because big company have to be efficient to keep cost down and one place they cut is on the customer care. It's all about sales. It's too bad but it's the reality and customer complaining is not really changing much. But if you do stop buying, the will have 40 k less of sales. But many talk about it but don't actually do it. Now if you do get a response here in the thread, it will be fun to see the response. I am all for big company to do more for their customer. After all I am one too!

Luke me and you booth , would really like to see how are they willing to handle things that involve really loyal customers that are upset , and by the way i already cancelled the first two cases of select that were on order , it did cost me the $400 deposit but would rather lose the $400 than to support someone that does care about me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

Luke me and you booth , would really like to see how are they willing to handle things that involve really loyal customers that are upset , and by the way i already cancelled the first two cases of select that were on order , it did cost me the $400 deposit but would rather lose the $400 than to support someone that does care about me

I applaud your principles sir. You are putting your money where your mouth is.

I have seen the product this move actually saved you money in the long run.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's about respect and appreciation for the customers that you already have. If I am an executive at Panini and I know that there is somebody at the Expo who moves that kind of volume, I am hand delivering an invitation to them regardless of whether they buy $5000.00 worth of product that day or not. Maybe I am wrong, but I just don't see any valid excuses here.

thank you Yzerfan I guess i am not just throwing words in the air since i get fine people like you that understand the bottom line of my issue .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that's just harsh. They would clearly rather attract new customers than to show their loyal customers any appreciation. I would be livid too!!

So they're the NHL?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

While I can understand (although not agree with) your frustration, couldn't this have been handled in person at the Expo? That would likely get more done than coming back after the fact and venting here.

+1

SCF Rewards
    Country

although i responded to this post my dear friend but the issue is not about me and my actions its about Panini and how they do things

SCF Rewards
    Country

These would constitute as #2 hahaha (Dibs on the second from the right)

Without reading what this is in reply to, I agree with you on all accounts, despite the "pouty lip" posing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

although i responded to this post my dear friend but the issue is not about me and my actions its about Panini and how they do things

Brother,if i was in ur shoes i would have gone to the guys i knew in PANINI and say,guys....Its me,potvinzcat....wheres my VIP pass? Rather than tellin ppl at expo and hoping someone comes to u.....I agree with u,but as most of the guys are sayin,these companies rather attract newbies than their loyal customers,its all about the might $$$$$ my friend ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

Understand where you're coming from Potvin, but this isn't new in business. Should Panini have some sort of Rewards program where you can accumulate points based on how much money you spend?? Sure.

But this VIP party is a promotion to drum up business on the spot. Their goal is to attract new business and to create loyalty with these new customers, who are obviously spending big at the expo. These new customers will have fond memories of Panini due to the awesome experience at this party. It sucks for guys like you who spend throughout the year, but it's an extremely common practice to drum up new business.

Look at the banking industry. How often do you see a promotion from Chase or TCF or insert big bank here saying if you open a new account and meet their deposit requirements, then you get a free $100 bucks. Now this is open only to new customers and is a similar concept to the VIP party. Don't hate on Panini for doing this, it's not that they don't care about their customers, it is just impossible to please everyone. You are choosing to not spend on Panini, but 99% of buyers wouldn't do the same thing. For them, their loyal customers will most likely continue to buy, so their primary focus is on new business

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brother,if i was in ur shoes i would have gone to the guys i knew in PANINI and say,guys....Its me,potvinzcat....wheres my VIP pass? Rather than tellin ppl at expo and hoping someone comes to u.....I agree with u,but as most of the guys are sayin,these companies rather attract newbies than their loyal customers,its all about the might $$$$$ my friend ;)

lol like i said bud i don't have to go there and ask and this is not only about me it is about several people like me my issue is not only about me missing out on the party but about me not being appreciated , so you want me to go there and ask them to appreciate my business , besides and will say this again i was two upset to go anywhere near the Panini booth, it is very easy to come up with solutions after the problem is said and done , maybe if i thought of what you said back there i would have done that . but i have to say that it was highly unlikely that i would have done that even if i did think of it , i personally appreciate all people that support me without them asking for it

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast