Thread: can a poorman get some cc

can a poorman get some cc

cmon guys any one got some cc they dont want. Ill be happy with 1 cc!

why don't you try selling something or trading some for CC instead of pan handling for CC.

Man, what are you begging for blazin? I have even less card cash than you. Take a look at that beautiful goose egg next to my card cash total. You don't see me asking for card cash though.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

ah yeah I forgot to tell you begging for CC, the new rule is you get CC deducted.

dont beg it isnt worth it. someone gave me like 50 when i asked for some. then the moderator locked the thread and told me stop begging.lol
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content