Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wftepps2012's Items on eBay

I've got Madden 2001 for Nintendo 64. Any interest?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, can't use that one. I have a ton of the old Madden games. Thank you for the offer though.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some games, but most of them do not come with the case as I kept all of my games in a sleeved binder to take up less space. Before I go thru the trouble of naming some of the ones I'd part with, would you be interested in games without the case?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, as long as they're not all sports games I am open to it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123