Red face Continuing Post Office Problems!!

I am still having problems with the Post Office. I lost 3 packages: 2 being from trades on SCF and 1 being products off I think I lost about $350 or more on stuff I was supposed to receive.

The Post Office can't do anything about it. Whenever I bring them evidence about the stuff being sent out and received, they say the packages/boxes were lost. What should I do now?

2. Kronozio
    Ive had the same thing happen, bout 5-6 times this year. They wont do anything, so I was forced to send people other comparables. The post is bull.

Yeah I know. I hate the services of usps and it's run by the government, which is pretty pathetic.

i had the same thing happen to me last year. every single package in link below was lost except the one sent with DC? you got to fill out the proper paper work & hope for the best. it took several months for a final response, which was "they were lost in mail". good luck on this matter & dont let it get you down!
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Ha! The post office wont help you even if you do file the paperwork. They replied to me saying "you didnt file within 60 days, blah blah blah". Seems to me they just dont want to pay out the $450 they owe. And yes, they didnt respond AT ALL for almost 2 months. (which I've heard is quick) The best of luck to you.

AKAMIKEY...thats funny you save the receipt to. I have a box full of them.

There has been some serious serious issues with the PO lately.. I have been browsing beckett and the beckett isuses that people subscribed too were getting lost because of a misrouting issue.. Makes me think they have been rerouting a bunch more then just a few mags.

Yeah, like re-routing high $$$ cards into there pockets.

still waiting on a money order payment sent 3 weeks now. stupid P.O.

If you send anything high price then use DHL, since the post office is a major pest to get money back. I had one package that was damaged and it took 9 weeks to get my money but I did get paid from USPS.

I've been waiting on a package from dcbarto on Beckett for right at a month now. I'm starting to think it got lost or something.