Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Couple of Decent Autos for Trade!

Hi all,

I have these for trade:

03 finest Carson Palmer Auto'd Rc #'d 175/399. BV $150

02 SPX Roy Williams Auto/Jsy Rc #'d 78/999. BV $60.

As for my wants, I am not set on one particular player or card. On the Williams though I would love to pick up a $60 Peyton Manning auto. You may think that I am crazy saying such a thing, but they do exist believe it or not, but I am not set on that so if you want Williams and no Manning then feel free to post a site or list to me. Thanks in advance.

Daren

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have some Manning RC's I am willing to part with. Check my bucket for them and other stuff on either auto.

Duane,

I actually have all of them Manning Rc's, however I do like that Ronnie Brown (I think it is exquisite) auto. What are you looking to get out of that? Let me tell you.. I love that Bradshaw in your PC. I have the Montana like that. Favorite card in my collection. If you decide to ever trade/sell that give me first crack. LMK on the Ronnie.

Shino,

I like your Chad Johnson and I like the Rodman in your PC (if available). Not sure where to go from here, but up for talks if you are.

Thanks,

Daren

The Brown isnt for trade sorry.

Man I hope that wasn't your PC I was digging through. If it was I appologize. Thank you for the quick reply.

Thanks,

Daren

Adam,

Quite a bit of stuff that I like, but it seems everything on your site has HTG on it. Not sure if that stuff is tradeable or not. Maybe we could hook up sometime tomorrow on MSN and you could clarify for me what is/isn't FT. Also gives us a god reason to hook up and BS a bit...like the good ol'days :new_all_c

Thanks,

Daren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast