Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Random Sports Trivia #128

This is trivia for 150 points.....

please answer carefully; one answer per person (once you put an answer, that's it. I would like to give others a shot at answering).

Correct answer will be put up tomorrow if no one answers correctly by 1:30 am PST

here is the trivia

Q: Jerry Rice is nearing 1500 receptions in his NFL Hall of Fame career.

a) Rice caught reception #1 from from what quarterback?
    b) In what year did this occur?
    c) What team did Rice do this against?

bonus trivia (for an extra 50 points): what type of pattern did Rice run to catch his first pass reception?

caveat: If no one answers all 3 parts of the question correctly by the time I log on tomorrow at noon, partial credit will be given to each person who is the first to answer part of the questions correctly.

The bonus question is for anyone who is the FIRST to answer this bonus question (you do not have to answer other questions) correctly.

Matt Cavanaugh, 1985, Vikings, Slant pattern

SCF Rewards

ding! ding! ding! ding!

holy fark!!!

congrats to Jarrett -- and 200 points will be delivered to you as soon as BGray sees my PM

Nice work!!

haha fark...I had to look up the pattern part and was vague about the team he did it against...I remember Cavanaugh and the year was pretty easy...thanks I guess it pays to pass out, wake up and not be able to sleep :D

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by Jarrett75

I guess it pays to pass out, wake up and not be able to sleep :D

hmmm, that strangely sounds like my routine during my college years....

that's the beauty of Random Trivia -- ya never know when it's gonna pop up.

But most folks do know that when I put one on (usually, it's BGray, unless he has important matters to attend to), it's gonna be Jerry Rice-related.

My favorite athlete of all time, and the greatest WR to ever play in the NFL...perhaps the greatest football player of all time

yep, I agree I about pooped in my pants when I pulled a Significant Signatures #'D 25....BV?? some people saying its $2-400. He is the best receiver in history and if some of these punks get their head on like Moss, Owens, to a lesser extent Harrision that could just as good if not better. Harrison has the best chance to me.

la la la :-x

SCF Rewards

It will be a long time before someone gets as good as Rice...

Remember, Rice is a great performer in regular season, in play-offs, in Super Bowls, and even the Pro Bowl.

He has won MVP in regular season, in Super Bowl, and even Pro Bowl.

Randy Moss has the best chance, b/c his first 5 years statistics are even BETTER than Rice (mostly b/c Rice was a reserve in his rookie season, while Moss was a starter).

But, Moss won't have the motivation to play for 10 more years and perform as well as he did in his first 5 years.

I don't think I am going to get my card cash lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Jarrett75
    I don't think I am going to get my card cash lol

Hold your horses.

Pod can't give you the cardcash. You have to wait for the person who can to come onto the site.

You'll get it as soon as he does.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast