Does anyone collect vintage basketball?

I am an avid collector of vintage basketball and wondered who else collects.

I really like the Kahn's cards and other oddball issues.
    Collecting:
    Pre-War Baseball, Vintage basketball pre-1971, Autographed 1953 and 1954 Topps Sets

Trade website:Hidden Content

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    OddBalls are my passion..Guess only vintage people collect vintage cards LOL.
    Not saying you are vintage ghooper33.Just an observation.

i got these in a trade and dont need them,lmk if interested

don adams 1972 #77 psa 4
    bob rule 1972 #40 psa 4
    honestly,both these cards look mint though like they should have been 9's atleast

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboo
    i got these in a trade and dont need them,lmk if interested

don adams 1972 #77 psa 4
    bob rule 1972 #40 psa 4
    honestly,both these cards look mint though like they should have been 9's atleast
    Thanks for the offer Danny, but I really don't need these.
    Collecting:
    Pre-War Baseball, Vintage basketball pre-1971, Autographed 1953 and 1954 Topps Sets

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqfan46013
    OddBalls are my passion..Guess only vintage people collect vintage cards LOL.
    Not saying you are vintage ghooper33.Just an observation.
    I guess I am vintage oddball! LOL!
    Collecting:

I do collect vintage

I have a big vintage collection. Some of it is pictured on my site. Well, most of it is. I just have a few cards more and got one graded (BVG 8).

I think it's fun to collect the legends. I guess I date back to the late 80s, when I started watching, but I like to watch espn classic and watch the legends play, and have read articles about them and such. Plus, i like old 70s style cards, where there was only one RC per player.