Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Cyber Monday?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cyber Monday?

Hey Guys and Gals,

I know there were some postings for Black Friday deals, but does anyone know of any CANADIAN websites doing Cyber Monday deals? I saw a few good deals for Black Friday stuff, but the fees, etc., made me nervous of purchasing anything unless it was at least 70% off LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (115)
    Country
    See neilnijjar12's Items on eBay

are you looking at boxes or singles?

for Boxes I know CnC still has their deals up and you can check Canada Card World

for singles - COMC still has their black friday sale up until tomorrow

other than that check your local LCS and see if they have any deals - mine in Vancouver had a few smoking deals on Saturday - not sure if they will continue on Monday though