WTTF autographed memorbilia in all sports

im looking to trade cards for anything autographed....bats, balls, mini's, jerseys, hats, photos....would like some with coa's but lmk what you have for trade and trade value you are looking for looking for all sports.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    please check my site for autographed photos of college coaches.There is no coa...plmk if you are interesetd....there are scans of all of them

i have a 95 edge time warp jumbo card 8x10 w/deion sanders and raymond berry, berry autograph /5000 bv20

denny mc? something can't remember his last name 8x10 auto pitcher for the detroit tigers pitched a 31-6 1968 season bv15 no coa

I have a baseball signed by all the girl players of the colorado silverbullets and coaches womans baseball team over twenty autos all together and one of the male coaches is a hof player. I believe it was signed a few years ago I received it from a bar that was closing down. no coa

and this is a little different 1993 #50 legends of the dark knight (batman) comic book signed by one of the artist bret blevins bv25 coa catch a star collectibles. lmk if interested. TW
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them