Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Bring on your reasonable offer. Let's work out a deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any reasonable offer ???????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, it has been over a month since this was brought to the top of this forum. So, anyone interested in a 1st "misprint" edition of the GREAT novel "BEN HUR" ? If so, bring on that/those reasonable offer(s).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

I'll Trade a PSA 10 Tiger Woods UD Rookie Card for it. The card has an ebay value of $35-$40 most days. My favorite thing about this thread is your on going belief in this book getting moved. I read this post every month just to see what you say each time. At this point I just want it to end for the two of us. Plus I'd like to read the book. If you would rather trade it for a Topps Baseball card set from the 90-s or early 00's let me know I could do one of those as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your interest, and for checking on this thread on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in anything of Tiger Woods, and its value is no where near enough for the misprint 1st edition of the great novel "BEN HUR". So far in trading, instead of selling, I'd mainly be looking for gu and auto's I could use for my PC of Orioles and Nationals. I may also consider gu & auto's of baseball HOFer's and stars that make great trade bait. Outside of those items in baseball,and selling (price is in post #1), I'd maybe be interested in 90% silver U.S. coins. Hope we can work out a trade and/or deal. Again, thanks for your interest. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

The GREAT novel "BEN HUR" 1st edition misprint is STILL AVAILABLE. A GREAT one to have, if you're a 1st edition collector. Also, it would make a GREAT gift to someone you know who likes novels. Both ways, its GREAT for a collection. Bring on those really nice/good offers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well it has been over a month since this was last brought to the top. So, let's get it back up again. Anyone interested in this 1st Edition misprint of "BEN HUR", a GREAT novel ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, this thread is just now coming out of another nap. It has been forty(40) days since it was brought ttt. So, here it is again. Anyone interested in trading for or buying my 1st Edition "misprint" of "BEN HUR" ? A GREAT novel and story. Get it while it is STILL AVAILABLE. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ONLY four weeks of "sleep" this time for this thread. Now, who would be interested in obtaining this 1st edition "misprint" of the GREAT novel "BEN HUR" ? Get it while you can. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, it's time to wake this up again. It has been 2 1/2 months since this was brought ttt. Surely there is someone out there that would like to have this great novel's 1st edition "misprint" in their collection. So, bring on those reasonable offers. Have a good day.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast