Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about rules

SCF Rewards
    Country

well is he going to put all your commons you need in top loaders, if he is then put all his cards in top loaders.

Mortigan
    No he is sending in a box, I just want the ones I am sending him to be replaced and I think he was cool with it. I was just curious how this worked and if I was in the wrong asking for this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not in my opinion, good luck with the trade.

Mortigan
    Thanks for the help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Mortigan
    If you send a guy 400 commons for 30 numbered cards do you send them all in toploaders.

You could always buy team bags and ship the cards like that if you have less than 50.

For something like 400 you'd pretty much have to send it in a box.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Mortigan
    I sent the numbered cards and he wants all of them in toploaders so I asked him to send me enough to replace the ones I am sending him

SCF Rewards
    Country

All of the trading rules are default.

If you agree to something else that is fine but that is what we are setting for the standard.

Some people were making trades and getting their cards in a regular envelope and penny sleeve. Toploaders are pretty much the standard and will be here as well unless otherwise agreed to.

The bottom line is that the rules promote making the terms of the deal clearer and leaving the gray area out.

BGray

Mortigan
    Thank you BGray I was hoping that you would clarify that for me. I just did not want to be in the wrong for asking him to send me some in return.

SCF Rewards

if you are sending commons, here's a suggestion:

cut out over-sized cardboards -- two pieces.

Then place about 40-50 cards in b/t the two pieces, then place two rubber bands to tighten the pack

That's how you send lots of cards and still maintain the in near-mint to mint condition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12