Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about rules

Mortigan

Question about rules

I am new to this site and I have one question. Please do not take this as complaining I am just curious. I have sold cards on E-Bay for about a year and traded on Beckett for about six months. I trade a lot of commons and receive a lot of commons to fill in sets. The rule about Toploaders is what I am curious about. Why do the cards I mail have to be in toploaders, I have mailed several thousand cards and I have never had one get damaged. I have done several trades on this site and have mailed off toploaders but have not received any in return so I have to buy more. I guess what I am asking also, would it be wrong to ask the person to send me toploaders to replace the ones that I am sending him? Please help me with these questions, Thank You.

SCF Rewards
    See tinman92678's Items on eBay

Ususlly I send my cards in toploaders when Imake a trade its only common sense to me..... I feel I want cards in the same condition I sent my cards out.....

Mortigan
    If you send a guy 400 commons for 30 numbered cards do you send them all in toploaders.

SCF Rewards
    See tinman92678's Items on eBay

I usually dont deal in commons.... but if I did I would probaly package them in a box........

Mortigan
    That is my problem I send the 30 toploaders and then he sends in a box and I have to go buy more, so would it be wrong to ask about replacing the ones I send him. It isn't the money it is the fact that I have had to go to Wal-Mart three times just for the toploaders.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Mortigan
    If you send a guy 400 commons for 30 numbered cards do you send them all in toploaders.

As long as the person you are trading with has no problem with it, then it is all good in the hood...I wouldn't mind as long as I knew they would be packaged right. I imagine if you put them in a 500 count box and it would be alright IMO. I think it is geared towards people send 1 or 2 cards w/o top loaders.

SCF Rewards

Oh God no, lol. If you are sending lots of cards either put the cards in small bunches in penny sleeves and then sandwich them between two top loaders or if it is a big lot send them in a box. That is how i do it, If I am sending out 3-10 cards I put two one card in each of two toploaders then sandwich the rest between and tape it up. If I am sending out a big lot it goes in a box.

Mortigan
    I am the one sending the thirty cards and they want all of them in toploaders, so what do I do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't it you sandwich them between 2 pieces of card or something they should be find, or ask him to buy you the top loaders if he is going to be that picky.

Mortigan
    I asked him to send toploaders to replace the ones I am sending him, but that just got me to thinkin about that rule and I figured I would ask what the protocol was in that situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast