question and suggestion for computer nerds,lol

heres a good one i think can help (if not abused!) if created!
    :icon_eek:
    would there be any way to create (like) a manual submit button to bump multiple (my started threads) posts all at once?(instead of bumping each one seperately?which can take an hour between all the different message boards)

im not talking about the threads that have replys and waiting for your response,im talking about my threads i started that need a bump

is it possible to create this button?
    i think this would help alot of collectors

Jose
    Hidden Content
    Will Clark Super Collector (770 Different cards)

Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Probably not. But when people bump all their posts at once on the same forum, that gets kind of annoying ;\ But different forums is fine, I don't think there is a way to do it though. Just go through your Recent Threads Started and click and bump. That takes like 2 minutes. Click on your public profile and you will see that option. It will show you all the threads created by you.

We don't particularly like to see the daily bumps so even if it was possible, I doubt there would ever be an option to do that.

Thank you.

I think I would rather poke my eyes out with sharp pointy sticks than have to wade through a ton of bumps.

R

Jose,

Im not sure what browser you use but I believe netscape has an option where you can type in a term for the URL. If properly bookmarked it will find that bookmark and link you to it..

Bookmark the page that shows threads you have started. You can then just type in your term and jump right to there.. Not exactly quick, but its faster then finding all threads.

Jay

isn`t there a subscribe feature? Goes through your e-mail I think? I`ve never subscribed to any threads I posted in but I`ve seen that feature on lots of forums.