Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything for sale Im done

Everything for sale Im done

been ripped off for the last time and im walking away!! Im moving to a house i just bought, have a kid due with 3 weeks so lets get rid of them

check my bucket in sig make offers will go by ebay prices will not give things away

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    I know how you feel. Trading doesnt work anymore and everyne, me and you too, is posting sales ads. Even when you sell stuff dirt cheap people want it lower or say Ill take this and that and then never respond. Or people will ost ads saying they want tuff even though you have had the stuff in your own posts for who knows how long. Isnt fun anymore. I have a 3 month old and its a lot of work let me tell you. I cant say Im quitting but Im only keeping select stuff and the obvious stuff that no one will take. As for your sales, well there are a few of your PC cards I like but I wasnt sure if they were for sale. Let me know and I will pm you a list. thanks.

Prices on this lot, please...

smith jsy/au /50
    2 portis RC
    LJ auto
    Frye Contenders

...are you going highest, lowest or average E-Bay price, and what's the shipping cost, and are you deducting what you'd lose in listing fees and final value fees?

Hey man, sorry to hear you're done. congrats on the kid though. mine's comin in December, gotta make all my deals now :)
    I know we tried to trade before, and my stuff got lost, but you were real good in dealing with me about it. Sorry to see you leaving the hobby.

I might be interested in your Chris Perry Auto. LMK how much dlvd.

Mine's due October 23- my birthday- kid # 4 and the first in 12 years 10 months

Really sorry to hear that. I just started collecting a few months ago, so it sucks to hear stuff like this... Have noticed you are one of the vets or "good guys". I really like your Fitz. PM me a price please. Best of luck with the new house and family. I am coming up on fifteen years of marriage and have three boys 9, 10, and 11... It is a lot of work, but a ton of fun.
    Bill in AZ

thanks guys im going to keep some stuff but need the funds and your right sometimes its just not fun anymore

sk1222- pm me list

everyone else pms sent

I'll tell you. This is horrible right here. I left the TR site back in January, because it really wasn't fun anymore and they really on this ol'boy right here. It sucks to see Adam go. Trading will definitley not be the same without him. With Adam leaving I may be right behind him. Adam the best of luck man. If you ever need to talk you know where to find me. Keep in touch buddy.

Daren L. Sizemore

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast