Help With what to do with my Leinart Dual Auto, POSSIBLY FT/FS

Ok i recently made a nice 1 for 1 trade, i recieved a 06 Press Pass Matt Leinart/LenDale White Dual Auto "TEAMMATES" card. Isnt numbered but i hear its very short printed, only 2 to ever sell on ebay went for 157 buy it not and 185..Im not sayin ill get that out of it but who knows. My question is should i sell it while press pass is still kinda hot, I can also get good bv out of it. So im coming here first for my offers, for now its up For Sell/Trade. Let me know what bv you could give on it cuz i real ly have NO clue. Ill attach a scan, thanks.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    wish I had something to offer you but MY redemptions havent come in yet. I'd sell it now while the price is up.

help you with what to do with it????

...heck, just give it to me

haha

Im thinking about selling it, but still would trade/sell in here if anybody gives me the right offer, let me know guys!

Sell that baby is what I would say while they are still kinda hot.

sell it man, dont wait for press pass to lose all of its value

I hope you get your money worth. The better question is, what did you trade for it?

Well I see you made up your mind ..lol....good luck..