Where can I get a list of all cards of one player?

Is there somewhere maybe Beckett.com or somewhere where I can get a complete listing of every card ever made of Gerald Green ?
    Ive got quite a few of his cards(10 diff. autos/10 GUsed/20 rooks) and am gonna go forward with just collecting him and need to no what else I need.
    I would appreciate it if someone could lead me in the right direction or maybe get me a list and post it up for me.

Last edited by will22clark; 05-20-2006 at 01:56 PM.

Yes Beckett.com they have a free trade page you can check all the cards of a Player.You have to sign up for free. then I think its like my collection page or something.I havent been on beckett in a while but I know it's there.Thats how I knew about the first Shaq card being a U.K. Dream Team Card.

Yes,hes absolutely right.Once registered on www.beckett.com ,go to my collections and add a new my collections and then look up your player,but dont put a year,just the players name and it will show you every card ever made of your player,If you want to copy and paste that list without the check box's and links attached,simply open notepad(from accessories) and paste the list there (from beckett) and the check box's and links will dissappear.Check an example on my freewebs of my Will Clark master list,Click my banner and find the link.
    Hope this helps
    Last edited by will22clark; 05-20-2006 at 01:58 PM.