Thread: Wondering what box to get

Wondering what box to get

I have been browsing on dacardworld, and saw a few things i liked. I want to get either a basketball or football box, that is a decent price(probably under $100) and that i can either get nice tradebait or something nice for PC. I was thinking of getting the basketball 05 SP Authentic box for $82.95, but im not sure right now.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i think the authentic would be a nice box ..was thinkiong of getting a couple myself...basketball is starting to gain it's popularity in the card market again..

SP authentic is a huge hit or miss. Unless you get a paul it's not worth it. I would preorder a box of topps Luxury Box. It releases next week and you get 1 auto, 2 GU, and 2 Dual GU cards ber box. I have it for 92 DLVD if interested send me a PM. Other than that if you don't like topps, I would probably go with SPx or Reflections