Talking any think the cosigners will be good???

just wondering if anyone is getting the cosigners when it comes out in a week and a half...i know you get two auto's and a dual auto per box...just curious if it should be a hot product....

2. The Card Swap
    I have 2 boxes coming from lefty on the 1/2 case break done here. There is one other person with multiple boxes, he was looking to move them.

well I sold 7 mini cases presell if that helps and I am by no means a big company I sell in my area at shows and on this forum only. I think it will take off like triple threads but have more quality for a lower price. Triple threads was probably the biggest gamble of 2006 baseball, I think this will not be as brutal

Yea I am glad I bought this product instead of Triple Threads. I hope this turns out better ;)

Although Spoodini,
    I wish I'd have bought a few boxes when they were $140 or even $160. I wish I'd have put 10 or so on my CC. Live and learn. Ohh well.

wow its that much a box?? i preordered them at $92 a box glad i did when i did.............

yes thats a really good price I have them for 140 dlvd a box rigt now

Quote Originally Posted by sneekc
    Although Spoodini,
    I wish I'd have bought a few boxes when they were $140 or even $160. I wish I'd have put 10 or so on my CC. Live and learn. Ohh well.
    No guys, I was referring to Triple Threads. They were offered here for $140 a box for almost 2 or 3 weeks. Then they went up to $160 and everyone backed out, including myself. If I would have had any inkling that folks would pay up to $250 each, Id have bought a case myself.

Im glad that Co-signers is up to $140. My 2 were helluva lot cheaper than that. Looks like I will just sell them.