Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Selling My Book, Giving Away Byron Buxton Signed 16x20, Justin Morneau 8x10s

Hey guys,

I've got exciting news and an exciting contest!

As many of you know, I've spent a lot of time traveling. I'm currently in South America teaching English, having spent time in Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands and soon Peru. Last summer, I had the opportunity to play baseball in the Costa Rican Summer Leagues, traveling to Nicaragua and Panama along the way.

I wrote a comedic memoir about my experiences playing baseball abroad and am excited to announce that it's being published! My first book, Beyond Baseball, is available now for pre-order!

Here's where you guys come in!

Signed copies are going to be more expensive when the book is officially released (not because I think my signature is worth money, but because signed copies have to be shipped to me first which is costly), but for pre-orders here, I'm only asking $9.99.

More importantly, any board member who pre-orders the book will be entered to win either a Justin Morneau signed 8x10 (min. 15 pre-orders) or a Byron Buxton signed 16x20 (min. 50 pre-orders)!

You can get your copy and entry for the Morneau 8x10s and Buxton 16x20 at the following exclusive link:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=AFY7NACFTCY5E

Feel free to peruse my website also for more information about the book:
    www.DanVenn.com

Rules:
    -After 15 pre-orders, I'll give away an 8x10 signed by AL MVP Justin Morneau.
    Act quick, as only the first 15 people to pre-order will be entered to win!

-After 30 pre-orders, I'll give away another 8x10 signed by AL MVP Justin Morneau!
    Only the first 30 orders are eligible!

-After 50 pre-orders, I'll give away a 16x20 signed by #1 prospect Byron Buxton!

1 entry into the contest for every book ordered. Want more than one book? You'l get more than one entry!

Post here if you pre-order a copy. I'll verify that you did with Paypal and then I'l get you entered. The winners will be notified when the books ship (to prevent anyone from cancelling their order if they don't win).

Bonus:
    Want an additional entry into the contest for the Buxton 16x20?
    -Tweet a link to my website www.DanVenn.com with a message about the book with my Twitter name (@GalapagosDan) included and you'll get your name in the hat another time!
    -Post my website and a message about the book on your Facebook and you'll get an additional entry. Take a screenshot of the post and send it to me and you're in!

I'm currently in South America teaching English. As soon as I'm back, the books will be signed up and put in the mail! Expected delivery is mid-February.

Here's a short video trailer about the book:
    Last edited by dscards; 12-28-2013 at 12:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To ring in the new year, I'll be giving away a free signed card with every pre-order made between January 1st and January 8thth. I'll do my best to match to your favorite team. These will include certified autographs and quality name IP/TTMs.

Along with a Justin Morneau 8x10, I'll also be giving away a Miguel Sano signed 8x10 if we hit 15 pre-orders by the 8th!
    Last edited by dscards; 12-31-2013 at 06:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also giving away a signed 8x10 on Twitter for every pre-order made in the next 24 hours. Look me up on Twitter @GalapagosDan, find the following tweet and RT it to be entered
    " I'll give away a signed baseball 8x10 for every pre-order my book gets http://www.DanVenn.com in 24 hours. RT to enter."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Archiving this thread. Considered Spam.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

an autographed copy, wow!!!....