Thread: selling all basketball!

selling all basketball!

check my site for the game used and autos but also have tons of base and rcs. also have the lebron james rc set of 30 cards so.... tell me who u want and what u want if off my site and can get u a list and we can go from there. need money bad for eagles season tickets so..... please let me know thanks. i have base and rcs of all the top guys in the nba right now, kobe, james,melo,iverson,wade, etc so... let me know also have base of other top guys too and inserts just let me know who u want or what team thanks.

www.freewebs.com/dnmcnabb5

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    What RCs do you have of Wade/LeBron/Kobe/Linas Kleiza?

i don't have them with me at my house can get u a list tonight i know some of them

wade: roundball rc
    Lebron: bowman Bv40 topps BV 15 i have that rc of freshman orientation gold bv 15 i have the lebron james rc set bv is 30 have a couple more can't remember the rest
    kobe i have one its not his true rc like with the hornets its a rc but when he got traded to the lakers bv is like 8 i forget what it is though. so let me know thanks

reggie miller and tayshaun prince serial numbered cards, lmk