What's the better choice in this trade?

Knowing how I am a die hard Mark Brunell collector, what would be better to have:

1999 Score Inscriptions AUTO Jim Brown BV$80

2002 Crown Royale Triple Threads GOLD (#/25) Smith, Taylor and BRUNELL BV???

Different serial number, but same card as above.

1. So what's the better choice, and

2. What's a fair BV (trade value) on the Triple Threads since it's "too scarce" to book. In the 4 years, since the Triple Threads was released I've only seen 2 or 3 ever offered on ebay!!!! The regular Triple Threads (with a print run of 355) is BV$20.

Opinions appreciated - thanks

2. Kronozio
    your a brunell fan, but you would probably be able to something alot better from that brown auto, either by selling, or trading.

go with the auto young man go with the auto;;;]

Being from Jacksonvile I'd still go with the Brown auto. You can never go wrong picking up his stuff.

definitely Jim Brown. He`s approaching 70 years old and I hate to think like this, but ................. he`s sure to skyrocket in BV one of these days/years. Go with that one and hold on to it for a few years <-------------- for Jim Browns sake.

Jim Brown sells well, not great. I've had multiple autos of him...he signs everything and has autographed cards everywhere. If the odds, time, effort to find the Brunell again is a pain then just do the trade. You can pick up another Brown Auto that books $80.00 in the $30.00 range any day of the week.

I concur with asujbl...get the Brunell card. I think if you have the opportunity to get a card #'d/25 that you need, you should probably take it and not risk that it is the last one you ever see available.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting #12 Randall Cunningham
    -Looking for 2005 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game cards (baseball or football)
    Hidden Content

Very interesting debate.

What kind of BV is FAIR on the TRiple Threads since the regular unnumbered one is $20?

I'll post what happened after I get some more opinions. TIA!

Thanks for the input! Maybe because I'm crazy or soething, but this was a really hard decision to make for me. BUT in the end, I traded a piece of my Personal Collection, the Triple Threads, for the Brown because it was helping out a fellow "hardcore" player collector - he's a Jimmy Smith collector. Highlights in his collection are 31 #1/1 and 19 printing plates of Smith! I still have one of the Triple Threads but now I need to find some more of them GOLD parallels!!! This ain't going to be easy!