Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See yellowjacket08's Items on eBay

Yet another Football Variety Box Break

This time it was only $9.99 :D I didn't get as much as last time but it was still a pretty decent box,I was happy.I'm going pack by pack this time...

2001 Donruss Classics:
    Jerry Rice
    Edgerrin James
    Keyshawn Johnson

comments: this is why I dont buy Donruss Classics (except for this years),you spend almost $5 for a pack only to get 3 cards,what a ripoff.And the chances of pulling a GU or Auto are slim to none (most packs are,but this one seems even more so).

2002 Upper Deck:
    Kerry Collins
    Oronde Gadsen
    Trent Dilfer
    Isaac Byrd
    Reggie Germany
    Peyton Manning
    Michael Bennett
    Ricky Watters

comments: I like Upper Deck,and I like that year's card and how it was made.It was kind of a disappointing pack though except for the Peyton Manning (personally I've never really heard of any of the other guys except for Dilfer,Collins,and Bennett).But what can you do.

2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars:
    Brian Griese
    Trent Green
    Michael Stone
    Randy Moss
    Peyton Manning
    ***Freshman Orientation Santana Moss GU Jersey*** :D :D

comments: VERY much worth it just for the Moss Jersey alone,it books at $20,but hey its still a GU card!

2000 Score:
    Derrick Brooks
    Ty Law
    Troy Edwards
    Ricky Watters
    Charles Woodson
    Lawyer Milloy
    Martin Gramatica
    Darnay Scott
    James Stewart
    Deion Sanders

comments: I've been getting A LOT of Deion Sanders cards lately,I have no idea why but I have.I wasn't disappointed with this pack,but I wasn't exactly thrilled either.A couple of good name guys but eh..once again what can you do.

2001 Upper Deck Victory:
    Dave Moore
    James Williams
    Kurt Warner
    Todd Pinkston
    Fred Beasley
    Junior Seau
    Troy Edwards
    Randy Moss
    O.J. McDuffie
    Adam Archuleta RC

comments: if the RC would have been of a better player I might have been a little happier,but its still an RC...anyone want it?LOL.

1999 Collector's Edge Triumph:
    Fred Taylor
    Curtis Conway
    Robert Brooks
    Wade Richey
    Ty Law
    Jeff Blake
    Kevin Johnson RC!!!!!! :D :D :D
    ***Tim Couch "Heir Supply" RC!!!!!*** :D :D :D

comments: oh this was VERY worth it.For one it added another Couch card to my collection,and one I didn't have at that!For another that's the first rookie card of KJ I've ever gotten,so it just made this pack that much sweeter.

2001 Fleer Legacy:
    Daunte Culpepper
    Ray Lewis
    Elvis Grbac
    Kordell Stewart
    Junior Seau

comments: the card itself is kind of just 'blah'....but i got some decent players so i wont complain (too much,haha).

2002 Crown Royale:
    Keenan McCardell
    James Jackson
    Tyrone Wheatley

comments: i'm not sure how much this is retail but come on...3 cards again??Granted the card is VERY nice but come on..thats just another ripoff...

2001 Fleer Game Time:
    Kurt Warner
    Vinny Testaverde
    "Crunch Time" Jake Plummer insert
    Wayne Chrebet
    Robert Smith

comments: nice insert card...kind of...lol

2002 Topps Reserve:
    Drew Bledsoe
    Brad Johnson
    Michael Bennett

comments: see "Donruss Classics" and "Crown Royale"

2002 Topps:
    Elvis Joseph
    Steve McNair
    Curtis Martin
    Kendrell Bell
    Kevan Barlow
    Tim Brown
    John Abraham
    Joe Johnson
    Eric Moulds "2002 Weekly Recap"
    Quentin Jammer RC
    Eric Crouch RC
    Tim Carter RC
    Marc Colombo RC

comments: first of all I love the fact that you get 13 cards in here (I got a couple packs last year for $1.99 so thats reasonable for the amount of cards you get).Plus some nice RC's and star players so it was pretty good.

2001 Press Pass:
    Justin Smith
    Michael Vick (checklist)
    "Breakout" Chris Chambers" (die cut)
    Gary Baxter

comments: the insert of Chambers was pretty nice and the Vick is always good to pull even if it is a checklist.I would have liked a Gerard Warren or Quincy Morgan for myself but eh thats cool,hehe.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty nice cards for only $9.99. Especially that Santana Moss game used card and a Tim Couch card was a good pull(well at least for you lol). If you don't mind me asking where did you buy this at. The only place I have seen assorted boxes like this is my local K-Mart. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sarah,

I dont knwo what you are talking about.. anytime you seem to get a GU in a box like that its always great :P.. cuz you can most likely trade or sell it for in your case tim couch D:D

Jay

SCF Rewards
    See yellowjacket08's Items on eBay

Spenguin - yeah I did get it at the local K-Mart,they have $9.99 ones or $19.99 ones,I've had good luck from both so far (only in football though).

Jay - I'm not complaining!! LOL I need to start buying only from K-Mart from now on,hehe,I have a hot hand when it comes to their stuff I guess.I might go back and get another one today.But I was just too happy with the Moss GU,KJ RC and Couch RC alone :)

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Hey,
    I want that Adam Archuleta RC! BTW - wanna play some pool now?

Tim

strongdude85
    what do you want for the santana moss? thanks, and I do not have any Tim COuch, sorry