Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Walmart Truth revealed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Do I really need to give you pictures? Should I put JFK in there? Clinton? Maybe Jesse Jackson would be better? Or Sharpton? How about the policies of FDR? Or LBJ and his famous quote about votes for the next 200 years. Your on the wrong side pal, if you think the left does anything because they "care" anymore, I have a bridge to sell you.

Sounds like the left to me.....
    Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.
    Destroy the family, you destroy the country.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.

-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    - See more at: http://thepeoplescube.com/lenin/leni....vVlbRX7C.dpuf

Last edited by sanfran22; 01-20-2014 at 12:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Yeah, I'm sure it is. They've been chipping away at everything for decades. Sadly, people like you have bought into it.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Bought into what? You know nothing about me, so stop pretending you do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Bought into what? You know nothing about me, so stop pretending you do.

Well, your posts are pretty telling. But enough dealing with you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

what the heck does rush limbaugh have to do with anything?

the issue isn't people who are trying or need help, it is the huge amount of people who do nothing but complain and think they deserve more, just because someone else has it.
    the issue is the attitude of someone walking off their job because they don't make enough money, guess what you make nothing now.
    the issue is people working low skilled jobs thinking they deserve skilled job pay.
    and I love to here the stories of people not having equal access or privilege, funny how many with the same background do "make it", the difference is they didn;t wait for handouts, they didn't stop trying, they didn;t allow others or their own circumstances hold them back, they didn's make up an excuse, they didn;t blame someone else.
    thank goodness people like Frederick Douglass didn't make excuses, and I would love for someone to claim they were from a worse background than him.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

It's no more insulting than her retort to me. Thanks for contributing though.

Sexist pig as usual, habs. You love women who are poor except when they disagree with your godlike opinions.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Sexist pig as usual, habs. You love women who are poor except when they disagree with your godlike opinions.

Sexist pig??? I expect the powers that be are going to take action on this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678