Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2000 Spx Wm Auto/ball/jer Edge 32/225 Jersey #

from 2000 spx its the winning materials auto ball and jersey card numbered 32/225. 32 is edge jersey number. looking for rookie autos or paypal/mo

look over my site please
    Hidden Content
    Please lmk if you trade by Sv or Bv before trade talks get underway..Thanks!!
    Looking for Andre Johnson Nuke and Watt Rc Autos

I have that one. Anything else looking for ultimate collection spx contender sp authentic

guess you mist the part where it said THESE ARE NOT FOR TRADE!...Please lmk if i have anything in the FT section of my site
    Hidden Content
    Please lmk if you trade by Sv or Bv before trade talks get underway..Thanks!!
    Looking for Andre Johnson Nuke and Watt Rc Autos

I have Drew Gooden, kareem Rush, Caron Butler SPX auto/gj rc's.

Andrade, well I only trade pc for pc. If you don't want people to ask about that keep them off your site. makes things easier for all parties.
    Fly, I like the Rasmus Sterling. Can you add paypal?
    Links, no thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast