Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

2014 Topps WWE Chrome Wrestling

From the looks of the pictures this is going to be an awesome set.

Chrome is back for wrestling collectors in 2014 Topps Chrome WWE. The Chromium product includes two hits per box and a variety of inserts.
    The Base set includes 110 cards and features Superstars, Divas, Legends and Rookies. Collectors can also find Refractor parallels, including Standard Refractors (1:3 packs), Red Refractors (#/199), Hobby-only Gold Refractors (#/50), and Superfractors (1/1). The base card images will be the same as those found in 2014 Topps WWE Wrestling.

Also applying a Chrome finish to the 2014 Topps WWE images, NXT Prospects pays homage to the top 20 minor league Superstar and Diva wrestlers. WWE Champions includes 10 new cards and fall 1:6 packs. Jerry Lawler's Legends will also include 10 new cards and can be found 1:12 packs. All three inserts combine to fall 1:2 packs.
    Lastly, a total of 760 Printing Plates are available for the base and insert cards.
    Chrome Championship Medallions kick off the hits with 30 subjects and six different belts. Individual print runs are not known, but there are a total of 4,000 cards.
    Signed cards are also available and are headlined by on-card Autographs. The base version includes 3,000 total cards, and each subject is limited to 50 cards. Red (#/25), Gold (#/10 - Hobby), and Superfractor (1/1) parallels add to the totals. Dual Autographs pair two wrestlers and include 20 total cards.
    Relic cards are highlighted with Swatch Relics and Mat Relics. Chrome Swatch Relics feature pieces from Superstar and Diva clothing. Chrome Mat Relics contain a piece of the mat from the 2013 Royal Rumble event. Each relic insert includes 4,000 total cards.
    Last, but not least, Chrome Diva Kiss Cards include 800 total cards and Chrome Autographed Diva Kiss Cards are limited to just 50 total cards.
    Estimated Release Date: 6/11/14
    Product Configuration: 24 packs per box, 4 cards per pack
    Price Point: Mid-End Wrestling Card
    Target Audience: WWE Fans, Chromies, Set Builders, Refractor Collectors
    2014 Topps Chrome WWE Box Break

• 96 Total Cards
    • 2 Hits
    • 8 Base Refractors

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

That looks like it will be a beauty set. Topps is really coming through on the 2014 releases

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That looks like it will be a beauty set. Topps is really coming through on the 2014 releases

Yes they certainly are. I haven't purchased a full case since 2012 and might have to pick up 2 or more for this release.The superfractors autographs are going to be expensive.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

I hope there are going to be some nice CM punk trading cards in this set.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I hope there are going to be some nice CM punk trading cards in this set.

-Robert Lewis

From the photos I copied there is a CM Punk Superfractor Autograph 1/1.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

From the photos I copied there is a CM Punk Superfractor Autograph 1/1.

Oh, if I could get my hands on that card. I am going to be stressing myself out watching eBay for that card. However, I still wish there were more image, and less white.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ufcbrocklesnar's Items on eBay

i shall be picking up a box of this! very nice looking set

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now I'm new to all this stuff but I have a couple of questions someone may be able to answer...

1) Why is a 'superfractor' named as such? Is it a 1/1 card? Is that what makes it 'super'? Ha!
    2) This Chrome set is different to the other Topps 2014 release yes? It just seems that the descriptions are VERY similar, that's all!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jgosportscards's Items on eBay

This stuff looks pretty good! Will probably start my CM Punk collection here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giambomb4's Items on eBay

Yea the superfractor is a 1/1 and the wwe Topps chrome card will b the same design from there wwe Topps 2014 set just chromed it's just like they did with there heritage sets back in the day

Now I'm new to all this stuff but I have a couple of questions someone may be able to answer...

1) Why is a 'superfractor' named as such? Is it a 1/1 card? Is that what makes it 'super'? Ha!
    2) This Chrome set is different to the other Topps 2014 release yes? It just seems that the descriptions are VERY similar, that's all!

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast