Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay guys Everyone has there stuff back im sorry but i had sent PM's to everyone who i wasn't able to get items signed for during spring training and asked if you wanted me to hold onto them as i might been going to some rays or marlins games or if you had minor league stuff for guys that were in extended spring, gulf coast league or FLorida State League most of you told me to hold on to it im sorry if you forgot about that i dont hold anything agnist you i understand there can be misscommunication at times.... but now i come here to say for Most of you that i have been able to help out in the past and ALOT of top prospects like bogarts and springer and the members i have helped out get 100's of cards signed (those of you who listen to me and sent minor league items) im not going to be able to do that any more For ANYONE (the mods have blocked me from doing 50/50s and have added this tag to my screen name....which i don't deserve for helping out board memebers ) because of the few who within the last few weeks open disputes IM Sorry but my family comes first and most of the last 2 months my attention (legal issues with my son) was elsewhere and this is how im paid back for helping members on this board get free autographs.....again i appreciate all of you who did 50/50s with me and i was glad to help you out and if you want to help me out now you can voice your opinion for those of you who i have helped out the last few years..
    Last edited by etmill01; 08-07-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567