Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone gonna try for Jeter in ST

Since this will most likely be Jeters final season, is anyone planning on sending ttm to him during Spring Training? It seems like in that retirement season, stars tend to be more gracious. But Jeter is also very elusive too...I'm torn lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lines are already long enough at Spring Training...he reported on Monday.

I'll get him when he's elected into the Hall of Fame later this decade. He has a 6% success rate TTM at SCN.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

People were lining up at midnight for his 1st day back there lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He draws a huge crowd who line up for hours, he does not sign every day and when he signs he does not sign for everybody. He pretty much only signs for kids, sometimes women.

I did get A-Rod at the minor league complex several months ago when he was working out, before all of the Bosch Clinic madness.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was lucky enough to get him in Scranton last year, but I am going down to ST in person, and will graph the yankees one day (on the road, not in tampa). So if he travels that day, I will have a shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PS Rivera was a WAYYYYYY better signer than Jeter throughout their entire careers. Mo signed every year for the most part, TTM and IP, not just his swan song. Jeter never really signs, so I wouldn't expect much even this year.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good advice guys...Even though I'm a die hard, loyal Red Sox fan who hates the Yankees, I have nothing but respect and appreciation for Jeter. He is everything a captain should be, and a classy ball player...Funny story bout Jeter that I read: apparently when he goes on "dates" (which isn't a typical go out kinda thing. He hates going out, so he invites the ladies to his place), he will call a limo/taxi for the woman the next morning. And once she gets in, there is a "gift bag" waiting as a Thank You for last night, which includes an autographed baseball lmao How player is that?! I had to laugh when I read that!
    Last edited by RealBrianD; 01-22-2014 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Clarity

SCF Rewards
    Country

One thing for sure--I will have enough money saved up by the time he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent ttm through the Yankees and he signed it. Didn't take long about two weeks I had it back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent ttm through the Yankees and he signed it. Didn't take long about two weeks I had it back.

I love preprints!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast