The box break gods are good to me again... Topps Luxury Box Break FT/FS

Well I was at the show today and it was going slow in the morning, so I decided I would open a box. After my luck in first row (anyone who was on this site knows about my unbeatable first row box) I decided ti try my luck with the new Topps Luxury Box. After this I am thinking that someone in topps loves me After this box I am two for two on the big auto. Here are the results

One man Show Auto Allen Iverson /25 !!!!! God I love topps. Sold it to the guy at my stand literally as I ripped it. He was watching me rip it to decide if he liked it. Needless to say he bought two boxes as well as my AI for 200

If that wasn't enough the next pack was my box topper which yeilded my box topper. I opened it to find that I was getting an extra GU My box topper was a wade GU /99.

the rest of my box I thought would be a dud but again I was wrong. here are the rest of the hits

caron butler GU /225
    Jason Richardson GU /225
    Luxury box quads quad GU Miami heat(Wade, shaq, Walker, Williams) /193
    Luxury Box Triple Double Detroit Pistions 5 player Game used (big ben, rip, sheed,tayshaun, billups) 32/193... gotta love jersey numbered cards

all are for sale or possibly trade. looking for high end on the quad and 5 player

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    check my site, will trade exquisite autos for pistons 5 GU

INTERESTED IN THESE Jason Richardson GU /225
    CHECK MY LIST

Quote Originally Posted by Fordman7795
    check my site, will trade exquisite autos for pistons 5 GU
    Sorry have no use for either of the exquisite auto's. If you are interested in buying it make an offer

Im not real good at making offers, especially on a brand new product. Send me a PM with a range you are looking to get for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 7772Justin3777
    INTERESTED IN THESE Jason Richardson GU /225
    CHECK MY LIST
    is the Paul Auto numbered?

What are u wanting for the Wade? sell price
    and Richardson? sell price..
    and please lmk who you are looking for in trade?

what r u looking for in trade for the wade..
    do u know the bv of it?