Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking to buy Kevin Garnett auto's/gu, finest rc's

Hi! I would like to buy Kevin Garnett auto's/gu that I don't have. looking to trade for Finest rc's, got any.

I didn't see any Kevin Garnett's. Did I miss something? The Zenith Dan Marino (2 color patch) is so sweet! What's bk? Do you have any Garnett? LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by rdeezee
    check my site
    Do you have any Garnetts? I love the Marino (2 color patch) , what's bk. on that? Is it up for trade? Let me know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BB-Man
    I have a dual patch of KG.
    Scan on my scansite
    Hi! What is bkv on the cards you offer, what would you need in cash/trade? I don't happen to have any of these. I do have a 04' Carmelo Anthony Flair Final Edition diecut "Hot Numbers" jersey HN-CA #d 24/25 for trade. contact me at drgfan300@yahoo.com LMK. Thanks!

rockin Marino was traded check the Basketball PC ofr the Garnetts

Quote Originally Posted by BB-Man
    LMK what you will offer. Only accept paypal.
    I haven't got a paypal account or credit card or checking account for that matter. I pay for all my transactions with money orders. What do you want to do? I may be willing to do soem trading otherwise I don't know what you want to do. LMK. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdeezee
    rockin Marino was traded check the Basketball PC ofr the Garnetts
    Hi! Am I missing something? I don't see any Garnett's in your PC. What's up? LMK. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast