Thread: Looking to trade and sell!!

Arrow Looking to trade and sell!!

I am looking to trade right now, im not looking for anyone certain just tell me if you want to trade and we can work out a deal. Check my site and let me know. I am also looking to sell for PAYPAL and will take cash offers but really need paypal right now. Post your trades and buys- thanks nick

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Team Quads Game Used Jersey's- Michael Young/ Mark Teixeira/ Alfonso Soriano/ Hank Blalock 062/100!

I like this 2004 Donruss World Series october legends LOU BROCK GU JKT and auto #d to 100

id trade for the lew ford jersey card - tony gwynn bat card or landon powell ud usa jersey or edgar martinez flerr focus jsy edition card

that lew ford is a dual GU numbered out of 100- i like those but do you have anything else?

Check my site for this.
    Manny ramirez diamond king framed blue jersey bat

someone else is already waiting for that if they dont get it i will pm you

Have slight interest in Randy Joihnson Astros JSY. Look at list and let me know. Thanks.
    Always looking for Correa, Altuve, Springer, and Bregman I can use

Didnt see anything i needed, if you have anymore baseball gu and autos pm me