Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Blind trades. like a blind date but you get something that looks better!

I'd like to try this out for some of the establised and/or newer members here. Heres the rules...
    #1. Cards must have a BV of $15 or $20 (no exceptions, and you must tell what the BV you are sending is).
    #2. Cards must be in Nr-mint - mint condition.(if there are obvious flaws the trade will be rejected)
    #3. game used for game used, autos for autos. You also must specify what you are sending.
    #4. Have fun! Trading is enjoyable!
    EDIT: #5. Less than 10 feedback will send first. Over we will send same time.

So heres how it works. You post that you're interested and say, "I have a game used card, BV.$15" we post the trade and you send. When the card is recieved I will then send you a game used card w/ a BVof $15. Get the idea?
    LETS GO!
    Last edited by sneekc; 05-27-2006 at 05:38 PM.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Haha, sounds like my "secret santa" card thing I did for Christmas :)

You interested Spoo? Also did you find that USB for a pic of the Ripken?
    LMK

Why do you get to wait for the card to be received? Wouldn't it be fun if both sent the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by clar2004
    Why do you get to wait for the card to be received? Wouldn't it be fun if both sent the same day?
    That only goes for members with a smaller amount of feedback. I should have said that. I will go back and edit. Less than 10 will send first. Over we will send same time.

Quote Originally Posted by sHiNo
    only Baseball?
    Yeah for now. thats all I have to offer is baseball. Except a bunch of old Jordan inserts. ;)

good luck i started something like this on the beckett boards it lasted for a couple weeks before people lost interest but good luck.

hey sneekc my only consern would be junk cards but why not it might be kinda fun i have a gu card bv 15 lmk

Quote Originally Posted by bravesastros
    hey sneekc my only consern would be junk cards but why not it might be kinda fun i have a gu card bv 15 lmk
    Lets do it! I will post the trade, please confirm. I can send on Tuesday as this is a holiday weekend and Im away from home.
    As for "junk cards" arent all BV$15 cards "junk cards"? LOL JK!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast