Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Cheyenne Woods set to share card with Uncle Tiger

http://www.beckett.com/news/2014/02/...h-uncle-tiger/

Cheyenne Woods, the niece of 11-time PGA Tour Player of the Year and 106-event winner Tiger Woods, will share a signed card with her uncle in 2014 SP Authentic golf, which is scheduled to arrive later this month.

The younger Woods, 23, claimed her first major tour victory on Sunday in Australia, winning the Australian Ladies Masters by two strokes. She’s the daughter of Tiger’s half-brother, Earl Dennison Woods Jr.

SP Authentic will include three autographs in every 20-pack hobby box with one of those being an autographed rookie when it arrives on Feb. 18.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

That's a heck of a card, I just wish they would wait until she proved herself a little more. I don't think she has the talent to last very long, but her name will keep her around I'm sure
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See njuhlin's Items on eBay

Can't wait for this release. I wish they hadn't delayed it. Hopefully that means less redemptions.