Thread: who needs cal ripken cards?

who needs cal ripken cards?

i have maybe 75 ripkens, around 10 inserts, looking to trade!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ididntdoit8705
    I do! What are you looking for in trade?
    i can see from your tradelist that you have mostly baseball. i'm more into football and basketball than anything else...

Well, the football and basketball on there I DO NOT WANT. I only collect baseball and want them gone. I have more football I just got recently. I really dont know anything about them. I'll trade well in your favor.

Well, the football and basketball on there I DO NOT WANT. I only collect baseball and want them gone. I have more football I just got recently. I really dont know anything about them. I'll trade well in your favor.
    didnt really see any football or basketball on there that i need. right now i'm looking for rookies of diaw, barbosa, nash, stoudemire, kobe, lebron, wade in basketball....favre game used, craig nall rc's, larry johnson rc's in football.

Alright, I'm really interested in your cards but I dont have any of what you're looking for. Let me know if you dont get rid of them.

Alright, I'm really interested in your cards but I dont have any of what you're looking for. Let me know if you dont get rid of them.
    no problem.