Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Question Reggie Bush Press Pass 1A Misprint Card

Hey Everyone,

I recently acquired a Reggie Bush Press Pass card #1A, from some research online I assume it is a wal-mart series. Anyway on the back instead of having offensive stats it has all defensive stats such as forced fumbles and sacks. I was wondering if this was a common thing with something like a Wal Mart series, or if this could be a real find. Any help would be appreciated.

See allseazonz's Items on eBay

Post it on E-Bay w/ a SCAN... start it at a buck. w/ no reserve... 10 day auction. There's only 1 on there right now and they have it at $25 start, w/ a reserve B-I-N $600... You may get $100 if everyone and there brother don't go hit Wal-Mart and pull one and plunk it on E-Bay, and maybe over $600 if someone uses B-I-N on the other guy's I can 100% guarantee this is not the next Alex Gordon Card, no matter what Wal-Mart would want us to believe... and Keith Olberman doesn't buy Football, so no one's out there to drive the market... also, much less Press Pass collectors vs. Topps collectors... Best of luck at any rate!