Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SELLING and MAYBE trading my Michael Jordan Game used cards LIST INSIDE BV$40-$400!!!

let me know if you are interested....iI'm selling or possibly trading for TOPPS #ED and AUTO CHIPS that I don't already have ONLY!!

BUT IM SELLING FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE don't tell me to look at your trade page if you dont want to buy or don't have any of what I'm looking for THANKS A TON!

well the BV's are next to the card

04-05 Triple Demensions Warm-Up 055/999 $60 wizards
    05-06 Rookie Retro Sizzling Swatches $150 bulls
    99-00 Century Legends Legendary Jersey $300 bulls
    00-01 Ultimate Collection Gold Jersey $400 bulls
    00-01 Ultimate Collection Bronze Jersey $200 bulls

I also have 15 MJ Jumbo Floor cards BV$40 each

if you are interested make me an offer. I will counter if necessary THANKS!
    Last edited by ac-n-mike; 05-31-2006 at 07:45 AM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

What's the cheapest Jersey I can get, not floor, how much would you want for the 05-06 Sweet Swatches 081/125 $80 bulls? PLMK thanks
    Alex
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

sent you a private message

Quote Originally Posted by movel23
    What's the cheapest Jersey I can get, not floor, how much would you want for the 05-06 Sweet Swatches 081/125 $80 bulls? PLMK thanks
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by RachaCookaMunga
    check my page for ttrade

did you not see this:

let me know if you are interested....I'm selling or possibly trading for TOPPS #ED and AUTO CHIPS that I don't already have ONLY!!

BUT IM SELLING FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE don't tell me to look at your trade page if you dont want to buy or don't have any of what I'm looking for THANKS A TON!

oh my bad,sry for wastin ur time then,Guess ur not inerested in a bron auto huh??

NOT AT ALL interessted in the lebron.... IF I WAS INTERESTED IN IT I WOULD HAVE SAID trading for Topps #ed chips and Lebron Autos thanks for looking...AGAIN wasn't interested in your collection this weekend and still not thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by RachaCookaMunga
    oh my bad,sry for wastin ur time then,Guess ur not inerested in a bron auto huh??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast