Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I might go for a couple of days. It really depends if I take a trip out to Oregon at the end of July.

Well either way it will be good. Nothing wrong with either trips.

trying to get the vacation time, i put in for it back in december and got denied!!!

Well hopefully, they come around.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

As of right now, I'm almost certainly going for the full week. I was going to roadtrip it with some friends (Texas to Ohio can be done in a day or two easily; my wife and I did it a year and a half ago), but I think they're going to flake out on me, so I'm just going to fly in, rent a car, and either try to split hotel with someone from here or stay with my dad. He lives about a half hour east of Cleveland, but to me an hour drive each way is better than paying full for a hotel.

It'll be the fourth Cleveland National I've been to. Did a single day in 1997, and had the VIP pass in 2001 and 2004. Planning on going Super VIP this time.

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm part of the writing team here and a Cleveland native. If you need advice on things to go and see aside from the IX Center, let me know and I'll hook you up. Restaurants are my area of expertise though I could name plenty of sports-related things as well. For autograph collectors, I'm planning on trying to 'graph at least one Indians game while I'm there too. If any of you want to go with, let me know.
    Last edited by *censored*; 02-25-2014 at 12:03 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I'm intersted in attending

Yes, I'm intersted in attending this national sports collector convention. Please tell me your mail ID so, that i can drop a mail to you. Also, tell it it requires any sort of registration fees or any document i suppose to mail you for any sort of verification

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As of right now, I'm almost certainly going for the full week. I was going to roadtrip it with some friends (Texas to Ohio can be done in a day or two easily; my wife and I did it a year and a half ago), but I think they're going to flake out on me, so I'm just going to fly in, rent a car, and either try to split hotel with someone from here or stay with my dad. He lives about a half hour east of Cleveland, but to me an hour drive each way is better than paying full for a hotel.

It'll be the fourth Cleveland National I've been to. Did a single day in 1997, and had the VIP pass in 2001 and 2004. Planning on going Super VIP this time.

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm part of the writing team here and a Cleveland native. If you need advice on things to go and see aside from the IX Center, let me know and I'll hook you up. Restaurants are my area of expertise though I could name plenty of sports-related things as well. For autograph collectors, I'm planning on trying to 'graph at least one Indians game while I'm there too. If any of you want to go with, let me know.

In this thread there always people looking to share a room. So keep a look out and you will find one.

Yes, I'm intersted in attending this national sports collector convention. Please tell me your mail ID so, that i can drop a mail to you. Also, tell it it requires any sort of registration fees or any document i suppose to mail you for any sort of verification

Here the show info.
    http://www.nsccshow.com

Dropped you a pm as well if you need any questions answered.

D
    O
    N
    Last edited by doniceage; 02-26-2014 at 04:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

I will be there Saturday and Sunday at least. I'm around an hour from the IX Center so I can deal with the drive. I work nights so there could be an issue with sleep if I attend Thursday and Friday.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will be there Saturday and Sunday at least. I'm around an hour from the IX Center so I can deal with the drive. I work nights so there could be an issue with sleep if I attend Thursday and Friday.

I know I get very little sleep but deal with it somehow. See you there.

D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much is it to go all the days and does autograph sessions cost? Nevet been to one so just curious I live 30 min. south of the I X center so would love to go and meet some of my fellow SCFers

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    MLBfan85 your best bet is to take in the VIP packages when they go live reason is if you go each day it will run you at least from last years figures $20 a day with the VIP packages you get in a ˝ hr earlier then the rest of the public does and also you get some great tickets for some of the autograph guests. As for some of the autographs it all depends on who they have lined up for the show and what they ask for. Plus another perk in being a VIP package you some nice promotional stuff like last year they had a Yasil Puig card as well free autographs on opening night of Dwight Gooden. You'll have to watch the National website for details on what might take place this year and I hope to see you there myself.

Doniceage what is sleep during the National you know theres no sleeping only when ya going to it when ya can rest also Ill PM you later on something that I want to run by you to see if will work during the show.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 02-26-2014 at 12:10 PM.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

My wife and I will be there for the whole week.. Driving up from Tennessee.

THis is our first.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How much is it to go all the days and does autograph sessions cost? Nevet been to one so just curious I live 30 min. south of the I X center so would love to go and meet some of my fellow SCFers

Look like your question was answered.

Here the show info.
    http://www.nsccshow.com

Doniceage what is sleep during the National you know theres no sleeping only when ya going to it when ya can rest also Ill PM you later on something that I want to run by you to see if will work during the show.

Will keep a eye out for the pm.

My wife and I will be there for the whole week.. Driving up from Tennessee.

THis is our first.

You all will have a blast.

Don

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast