Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

TICKETS ON SALE FOR 35TH NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTORS
    CONVENTION IN CLEVELAND BEGINNING MONDAY MARCH 3

Tickets and VIP Admission Packages will go on sale for the 35th National beginning Monday, March 3, 2014. The 35th National Sports Collectors Convention will be held at the International Exposition (I-X) Center in Cleveland 7/30/14-8/3/14. In addition to one-day General Admission Tickets, there are several different VIP Package options. All include admission to all 5 days of the show, a special VIP Reception on Wednesday afternoon, a gift package including promotional items not available elsewhere, free autograph tickets for exclusive VIP signers, use of a VIP Lounge for the week and more. A SuperVIP option this year provides free weeklong parking in a special VIP Parking Area at the I-X Center. For attendees looking for autograph line privileges and other autograph related perks, there are several All Access packages as well. Details on all the admission options can be found on the National web site at www.NSCCShow.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@phillyteamhater See countrygal12284's Items on eBay

My husband (kpeifer84) and I will be going for the entire show. This is our 3rd Nationals but first in Cleveland, been to both in Baltimore. Going to get the VIP pass and mainly looking for deals on newer singles and wax. Always a blast and find great deals. Can't wait for it to get here especially with this brutal winter.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My husband (kpeifer84) and I will be going for the entire show. This is our 3rd Nationals but first in Cleveland, been to both in Baltimore. Going to get the VIP pass and mainly looking for deals on newer singles and wax. Always a blast and find great deals. Can't wait for it to get here especially with this brutal winter.

Look forward to see what you two pick up at the Nationals.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be there for the week. I'm definitely looking toward to getting back to the national, last one I attended was 2004.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll be there for the week. I'm definitely looking toward to getting back to the national, last one I attended was 2004.

Look forward to meeting you at the SCF booth.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See postgsl's Items on eBay

Coming over from Australia for my third National. Looking to catch up with some of the SCF Members that I met at previous shows

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Coming over from Australia for my third National. Looking to catch up with some of the SCF Members that I met at previous shows

See ya there and bring the Tim Tam's lol. You planning on breaking some high end basketball again?

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See postgsl's Items on eBay

See ya there and bring the Tim Tam's lol. You planning on breaking some high end basketball again?

Don

Tim Tams can be arranged, reminder me closer. Not planning on busting any high end unless I earn some good bonuses from work in the next few months.

Will SCF have a booth this year?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tim Tams can be arranged, reminder me closer. Not planning on busting any high end unless I earn some good bonuses from work in the next few months.

Will SCF have a booth this year?

I will have a booth with some members from SCF hopefully. Will try to send you a pm on the snacks!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

i will be there...

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast