Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tristar productions announces promotion for the 35th national in cleveland
    image.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Only 2 and a half hours before I board the long haul flight from Australia to attend the greatest card show in the world. Really looking forward to the show as well as checking out the Rock n Roll hall of fame.

Have a safe flight and see you there.

I have been to the National before and attended one here in Cleveland. If you haven't been before, it's an amazing, massive show. For those of you who may be coming to C-town for the first time, just wanted to extend a warm welcome from a Clevelander and fellow collector (football cards and mini helmets are my big "wanted" items).

For the vendors/dealers, a big thank you for coming out and making this show one of the best. To all, enjoy the show and your time here in Cleveland.

Are you attending this year?

Greetings:
    I just hope I have enough $$$$ to afford the AUs I need to get as well find all things I want signed *lol* as well my biggest task completing my 1975 Topps Mini set only 8 cards remain fingers are crossed. 2 days remain looking forward to it.

Good luck on putting your mini set to rest.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

safe travels to everyone- cant wait to meet a bunch of you guys this weekend! Welcome to my city!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I picked up a 5 day pass from another member that I only need for Wed-Thursday. If anyone is interested in the pass it’s for sale for $40. The only catch is, you’ll need to get the pass from me, at the show, on Thursday before I fly out.

PMs work the best. If this post is inappropriate, mods feel free to delete.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I picked up a 5 day pass from another member that I only need for Wed-Thursday. If anyone is interested in the pass it’s for sale for $40. The only catch is, you’ll need to get the pass from me, at the show, on Thursday before I fly out.

PMs work the best. If this post is inappropriate, mods feel free to delete.

Bouncer you might want to send a message to Accordianjacob.

See you there Ed!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Andy Van Slyke pending *censored*
    Howard Johnson pending *censored*
    Rick Waits
    Al Oliver
    Al "Bubba" Baker pending michigandan
    Hanford Dixon
    Mike Hargrove pending other site member
    Tom Browning pending BSEBALLCOMMISH75
    Billy Sims pending doniceage
    Len Barker
    Jim Stillwagon
    Sonny Siebert
    Joe DeLamielleure
    Jeff Burroughs
    Joe Charboneau pending BSEBALLCOMMISH75
    Gary Bell
    Kevin Mack
    Milt Plum pending michigandan

$5 each......I will be at the Nationals every day.

Last post for this...thanks again Don....see you tomorrow!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

For anyone looking for me tomorrow- I will be in my white LeBron James jersey and will try and stand out by wearing my Bright Green/Yellow Brazil World Cup hat! Feel free to walk up and say hi. Im a nice guy!

Cant wait to see everyone!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Don, yep, I plan to attend this year. Love the National! It's simply the best show for collectors and with it being right in my backyard, I'm there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I really cannot wait to see all ya guys on Friday. If you'd like, post some cool stuff that you got on here! Very curious to see what everybody's big things are this year!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Well I'm off to bed now I've got a 4hr drive ahead of me & 5:00am est comes early these days so I'll see ya all tomorrow remember those going to VIPs thing I'll be wearing my black SCF Shirt that got BSEBALLCOMMISH75 on the back so with that I'll see ya there.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast