i need some help (bulls fans needed)

okay this has some to do with sports but i could really use some help with this
    do u guys know the name of the BULLS theme song when MJ would be announced...remember that song they'd play...not "right here right now" but the other one...i could give someone 10 card cash (its not fricken drugs) if they can help me
    Last edited by stalking_WOLF_21; 05-30-2006 at 06:53 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by stalking_WOLF_21
    okay this has some to do with sports but i could really use some help with this
    do u guys know the name of the BULLS theme song when MJ would be announced...remember that song they'd play...not "right here right now" but the other one...i could give someone 10cc if they can help me
    10 cc -> 10 mg of what drug? :new_shock

hahaha are u seriouse i have never touched a drug in my life...
    10cc= 10 card cash...sorry for the confusion but what ever u take u should stop man that crap is stupid
    Last edited by stalking_WOLF_21; 05-30-2006 at 06:54 PM.

Nah, I was messin around, just being from a medical background was what registered when I saw "cc", milligrams or milliliters ;)

I THINK it's Sirius, by the Alan Parsons Project.
    LMK if you find out either way.

Andrew

k i gotta wait til my bro gets home but yeah thanks for the help if it works i'll send the cc

I dont need the cc. I always wanted to know what the song was too. I needed your inspiration to find out :)

It's definitely the song, I downloaded the midi file.