Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB ONE NICE auto via paypal

Cool WTB ONE NICE auto via paypal

I have paypal available to buy a nice auto for my PC. I am looking for a nice RC auto, or a HOFer, would love to pick up a player in my sig. or a Brady or something, hell I don't know, I just want a nice new card.... I am looking to spend up to $50-$60 via paypal, PLMK who or what you have to offer! Thanks

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    for 45 i can do a shaun alexander 05 Gridiron Gear Auto Jersey /50..lmk

illinifan11-very nice,do you know bv?... I want to field a few offers before I decide, thanks and I will be in touch

I still have the julius jones bowmans best emerald green rookie auto bv 96. if interested make offer. TW
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

maddmaxx714-also a nice card, I will be in touch shortly, just a few more offers

Any interest in a 2001 Contenders Santana Moss RC Auto? I have an extra one I wouldn't mind getting rid of.

garyg21-very interested, what year and ser#?

flemingtime-first you have a ton of very nice stuff.... what are your prices on your Jim Brown and the Alex Smith/Campbell dual auto, also the Vick auto

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast