New want: 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers GU

I'm trying to get a GU of everyone from the 1955 Dodgers. I have a couple, but I still need most. Here's a list of what I need. THe Jackie Robinson and Koufax might be out of my range for now, but I just want to see what's out there. I know there should be GU for at least a few of these guys, like Podres, Newcombe, and Lasorda. I really need them to be in Dodgers uni too. Hope there's something out there.

Don Bessent
    Joe Black
    Carl Erskine
    Jim Hughes
    Sandy Koufax
    Clem Labine
    Tommy Lasorda
    Billy Loes
    Russ Meyer
    Don Newcombe
    Johnny Podres
    Ed Roebuck
    Karl Spooner
    Chuck Templeton
    Roy Campanella
    Dixie Howell
    Rube Walker
    Jim Gilliam
    Don Hoak
    Gil Hodges
    Frank Kellert
    Jackie Robinson
    Don Zimmer
    Sandy Amoros
    Bob Borkowski
    Carl Furillo
    Walt Moryn
    George Shuba
    Bert Hamric

Thanks
    Andrew

Hey, we talked about it earlier i have the Jackie robinson and roy campanella gu cards, i know its a strech but really all you would need is a good gu or auto of Al Kaline or Bill Freehan, and the cards would be yours, so if you ever get one, lmk, those cards are staying put a while

check ebay, there's a 'legends of ny' set that has a lot of these guys and they usually go cheapish
    dan
    collecting 2003 fleer platinum nameplates, Pre-67 Vintage in NM or better condition and whatever random stuff I can find in your bucket!

Hidden Content
    photobucket - Hidden Content