Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet Spot Autograph Jacket

Has anyone used these? They look like a great idea to make sure your autograph is signed on the sweet spot:

Looks like there is another version as well for throwing into the dugout or over a fence, with a string or rope of some kind:

Last edited by quackhead; 02-26-2014 at 02:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems like a wast of money in my opinion. It just screams "I'm a Dealer", even if you aren't. Just ask politely to sweetspot. Either the player will or won't. I've seen these used before at Dodger stadium. Kemp even looked at it and said "straight to ebay". I've just asked him for a SS and he did it. Puig will never SS. I've seen him take the ball out of this thing and still side panel. But to each their own.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, I am not a dealer. Just came across it while doing a search. So I revised my post to show the pictures instead. Interesting that the players would take it out of the holder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wasn't implying you were a dealer. Sorry if it came across that way. I just think that a player would think the person using it was a dealer. Some players are worried about that, others don't care and will sign anything for anyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Players hate these things and the people that use them.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard that Thome took one ball out of the sock and signed on the SP.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

if I was a player, I would HATE to see these things lol. It definitely screams "dealer". A simple "Can you please sign it on the sweet spot" works just fine. I understand the idea behind it, but just seems kinda rude, pushy, and a waste of money lol...Crazy to think someone is probably getting rich from that silly piece of rubber

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've seen David Wright toss a ball back without signing with 1 of these on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've seen David Wright toss a ball back without signing with 1 of these on.

I think that David Wright at least used to be under some type of contract/deal where he can't sign on the sweet spot.
    Some guys can't sign inscriptions for the same reason. Wil Myers won't sign ROY on baseballs but will sign the sweet spot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, that makes sense to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast