I need all kinds of stuff!!! base, chips, RCs of Charlie V, Reggie base, Smush, etc.!

I need anything in my sig. My site is there also. PLMK what you want and like. Thanks!!!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

yeah, sure! I need about 300 Reggie Millers right now. Would you trade?

I have a Dave Cowens Retired Legends chip.

like anything on my site for it? I am already working a deal with ac-n-mike for it, but I'd have to pay. plmk if you like anything on my site for it! thanks!!!

miller,
    I'm mainly looking to sell, but could get you a lot of 300 for $28 dlvd. if interested, shoot me a pm as I did not get the email with your reply to this thread for some reason.

i have a charlie villaneuva SP Signature Signs For Success Auto numbered to /200 im lookin to sell, i didnt see anything on your site that i need, it books $30, make me an offer money order, cash, or check, pm me if interested.

well, I am trying to make $25 right now, so I can afford some other stuff I already agreed to. Thanks tho!!!!