Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For Melky Cabrera, Robinson Cano, Roger Maris & Chin Ming Wang

let me know what you have and what your looking for in return

I have a cano hertiage rc auto and a melky bowman chrome gold rc ref, looking for higher end autos and bowman chrome or i can sell

RosenhausOfCards - i have the cano but i could use the melky could you please email me a scan at ovechkin05@hotmail.com to see if we can work something out

mrbaseball969 - could you also please email me a scan at ovechkin05@hotmail.com, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ovechkin05
    RosenhausOfCards - i have the cano but i could use the melky could you please email me a scan at ovechkin05@hotmail.com to see if we can work something out

mrbaseball969 - could you also please email me a scan at ovechkin05@hotmail.com, thanks
    Wang scan sent... Lmk

bump to see if anyone else has any, again please email me,thanks

have a Robinson Cano Allen and Ginter 2006 Autograph SP

LMK PM me

hey Iowa is that the same card you agreed to trade to me you know what I will bring this to the Mods.

ovechkin05: I have a DK jersey/bat Maris card books 120.00 interested?

He was also working a trade with the Cano auto with yet another member...

Quote Originally Posted by RosenhausOfCards
    I have a cano hertiage rc auto and a melky bowman chrome gold rc ref, looking for higher end autos and bowman chrome or i can sell
    Check PMs....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast